Mittwoch, 11. September 2013

My Life According To All Time Low

Two friends already posted this game and as I love song challenges I had to do this one, too.

So the rules are simple: Choose a band and use their song titles, cleverly answer the questions with song titles, use every song only once. Done. It's harder than you think. Re-post as: My Life According To...

I chose All Time Low, one of my favorite bands. It was hard sometimes, but those games are always fun.

 
    Pick your artist.  
    All Time Low

    Are you male or female?  
    That Girl

    Describe yourself.
    A Daydream Away

    How do you feel?  
    Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

    Describe where you currently live.
    Somewhere in Neverland

    If you could go anywhere, where would you go?  
    Hello, Brooklyn

    Your favorite form of transportation:  
    Let It Roll

    Your best friend is...  
    The Reckless And The Brave

    You and your best friends are...  
    Lost In Stereo

    What's the weather like?  
    Six Feet Under The Stars

    If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
    Coffee Shop Soundtrack

    What is life to you?  
    Sick Little Games

    Your last relationship:
    A Love Like War

    Your fear:  
    Therapy

    What is the best advice you have to give?  
    Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night)

    How would you like to die?
    Weightless

    Your soul's present condition?  
    The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver

    Your motto:  
    To Live And Let Go





Let me know if you did this, too, and link me to your blog. Have fun!

3 Kommentare:

  1. haha that's my favourite: How do you feel? Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass :D :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love this, I hoped you'd choose ATL!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Haha, thanks, Caro. I love it, too. And it's true.

    Thanks, Jana. And of course I chose ATL, who else?! :D I guess it would be fun to do this with Fall Out Boy song names though :D

    AntwortenLöschen