Freitag, 23. August 2013

Don't let the world get in your way.

Sunrise at 6:30 in the morning, two weeks ago. I was on my way to work and I love sunrises and sunsets!



That's what I wanna do, get away one day. Following my dreams, doing what I love to do. I don't wanna live in this small town forever, so yeah, getting away one day is part of my dreams.



I made it. I was scared shitless but hell yes, it turned out great and I loved editing this book (I'm the editor of the revised version). If you like New Adult books, read 'Beneath Your Beautiful' by Tamsyn Bester (check out her Goodreads account). It was her debut novel and I loved the story.



Music became one of the biggest parts of my life, so of course I love my new bracelet.



Sunset a few weeks ago. These colors!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen