Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

I feel alive

That's what music does. Did you ever try to describe music? It's like describing love – like describing what water tastes like. It's a precious part in my life. Music has become such an important for me. I listen to music any chance I get. And going to concerts is one of the best things.
No matter how much you doubt anything in your life, about yourself, or whatever it is you're feeling right then, music makes it better. Someone said that the best thing about when the music hits you is, that you feel no pain. And it's true. It erases pain, it makes it better, it helps. I don't know where I'd be without music and I'm grateful for all the bands I love for making music. For helping people, for giving us the time of our lives when they play live for the crowd. Music shouldn't be about trying to impress others with the bands you're listening to. I listen to music just for me. At concerts I don't care about anything else for at least two hours and it's the best f***ing feeling. Is there anything better than being in a room full of people who are all there for the same reason?
When the lights go out, and people start cheering and screaming, and the band enters the stage. The first tunes flow through the room and everyone claps their hands and sings the first lines of the song. Spending the night with live music is one of the best ways to spend it.
And for a little while I feel alive.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen